Monday, April 20, 2009

200th Post

Just like sitcoms who celebrate their 200th episode, we too are celebrating! OK, not really, but it sounds more fun that way. I just noticed that we have had 200 posts and we're still going strong. It is funny to think that this started as a way to share videos with grandparents of our little munchkin rolling over and now it has been just more than a year of posts showcasing growth, change, exploring and adventure. Thank you for tuning in to see what the Mile High Hamilton's are up to. We love updating this blog (OK, so Carrie updates and Keith gives a chuckle about her little jokes and comments) and we love even more that people enjoy it. Please feel free to leave comments. We always read them and they make our day. It is the confirmation that we continue to be entertaining and exiting. Well, sometimes maybe not so exiting but even the slow times we try to spruce up with cute pictures of Oliver. I don't know about you, but we just can't get enough of that little guy. Well... if you want me to get on my soap box I can tell you about how he's not always cute, especially since he has decided to throw food. Oh ya, the kids got quite an arm. I'll take this opportunity to express how I gave his Father (AKA Keith) fair warning that as he was teaching his son to throw objects he would regret it someday. Either something would get broken or he would eventually not distinguish the difference between what you can and can not throw and when. Yes folks, even our charming little boy is now throwing food in public places. UGH!!! You may have heard it ring across the country when Keith heard a big "I TOLD YOU" from his fabulous wife. Needless to say, we have a team effort against our little darling boy to cure the throwing of food. We have a few tricks up our sleeve. We'll see how it goes but as I tell Madalyn when I'm clipping her nails, I always win the battle! :)

Wow... I went from being exited about 200 posts to venting about Oliver's throwing habits. On a positive, we are hopeful that his fast meat ball will turn into a full ride scholarship in 17 years.

Thanks again for all of your support with the blog. It wouldn't be as much fun without readers like you. THANKS!

Here's to the next 200!

Keith, Carrie and Fast Food (literally, heads up) Oliver.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay for 200 posts! I have to see how many I have done too. I hope Oliver doesn't teach his cousin Hazel how to throw food this coming weekend! :) Love your blog!!

Wanda said...

Don't stop, I love reading them and seeing your pictures. I also have to thank you for getting me started on this, I love posting. Sometimes it even inspires me to do something interesting with my day! (Not everyone wants to see pictures of sleeping kitties everyday.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails