Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mumford & Sons ROCK the Rocks

Randomly, a few months ago I happen to open a concert announcement email.  I always delete these emails.  They was a reminder that Mumford & Sons was coming to Red Rocks and they went on sale in the coming days.  I knew they would sell out but I still recruited our friends Kristi and Patrick to join us.  At 10:00, I was online, ready to purchase.  I'm absolutely convinced that the show was sold out before they went on sale to the general public because we didn't get a single chance to purchase tickets. 15 minutes later, an announcement came out that a second show was added.  Lickety Split, we had four tickets in the 48th row.
Kristi, Patrick, Keith and Carrie
Carrie and Keith, loving a hot summer date night at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Kristi and Patrick
While we waited for the show to start, Keith shopped for a new truck.  Or... he sat in the new truck that was on display for advertising purposes.  Same. Same.
At the top of Red Rocks, we had a great view of the amphitheater, the rocks and the city down below. Being as it was almost dark, you'll just have to trust me that the view is magical.
Thanks to the technology of my digital camera and my mac, an enlightened view of the stadium.  
A-MAZ-ING!!

The heart pounding music, the dancing lights of the stage and the twinkling lights of the city down below made the moment unforgettable and breath taking.
Mumford & Sons ROCKED the Rocks!!  It was SO Great!!
The sheer musical talent of these four was beyond our expectations.


They were so amazing, they even made it snow on a Hot August Night!
Hands Down, this was the best show that I have ever seen at Red Rocks.
Do you want a sneak peak of the magic that we experienced?  Check out their new video, filmed at Red Rocks.  
We Were There!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails