Saturday, May 10, 2014

Going for the Goal

Last week, I had to take Oliver to YMCA Summer Camp Orientation.   By the time I got to Kellan's soccer game, they were doing the parents tunnel.  I soon found out that I had missed his first goal.  I was sad about it FOREVER!  I couldn't believe that I missed his FIRST goal and that I didn't have paparazzi photos of the big moment.
The next week, I was ready.
He was engaged, he was having fun, he was kicking the ball, he did awesome.
His tongue was out, to help his accuracy.



He did AWESOME!
He didn't give me a kodak moment goal, but he played like a champ.
Way to Go Soccer Stud!
Since Oliver was Daddy's partner for the parent tunnel, I took photos.
Go Brendan Go!
I was hoping to get an awesome tunnel photo of Kellan like I got of Brendan.
Instead, he wouldn't look at me when he came out, so I got this.
Then this.
Regardless,
We've got a Soccer Champ.
Way to go big guy, we're SO proud of you!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails