Saturday, October 22, 2011

Keith's BIrthday

Keith always says that he doesn't want anything for his birthday and he doesn't want to celebrate.  He says this every year and every year I challenge his opinion.  So... this year, when I found cheap flights to go see my Mom and Dad and it happened to be over Keith's birthday, I booked the trip and Keith happily let me go.  I got to go see Mom and Dad and he got to avoid a birthday celebration.  (Crazy, if you ask me.)  My flight was late Friday night so we had dinner together at home before I left.  As always, the boys were funny and charming.

Kellan really likes to flirt with the camera.  
Our handsome boy, ready and waiting for the camera.
Kellan: Hey Mom, what are you doing back there?
Mom: Oh don't mind me.  I just want to show everyone how we know you're done with dinner.  The most obvious sign, dinner in his hair.
Oooo.... Oliver is up for a pictures!
Hey, Hey, Hey!
Cheesy grin from our ham, Oliver.
By the way... he LOVES wearing his Broncos shirt these days.  He would wear it every day if that was an option.  If only the team could win a few more games.
Just because I was going to be gone for Keith's birthday didn't mean we couldn't have a small celebration with a big gift.
Last year, Keith blew an edge on his snowboard.  Nearly two years ago he toured the Never Summer snowboard factory with my brother Shane.  Shane is a HUGE Never Summer fan and loves the boards.  Keith was so impressed by the company and their snowboard building operation that he said his next board would be the Never Summer Heritage Board.
WHOA!!!  A Never Summer Heritage board.
An engineer at heart, checking out the craftsmanship.
Hooray for Big Birthday Gifts!
Now, we just need snow in the mountains to ride on.
(oh ya... bindings and boots too.  Should we make him wait for Santa to bring those?  HA HA!)
The Heritage board is equipped with the Colorado state flag on the base.
A Thumbs up and HUGE grin for a great birthday and a new Never Summer Heritage board.
Another perk, the made in America stamp and Keith's seal of approval.
Happy Birthday Baby!  The three of us think you're the BEST and you deserve the best! 
(Even if you did say you didn't want anything.  Are you sure?)

1 comment:

rbgarner said...

Looks like a great board Keith! Thanks for the time with your party girl. (Instead of cake, we had cheese sticks. Yum!) Love you guys! (Bring on the snow!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails