Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Having Fun

Sometimes, we stay home and have fun around the house.
One morning, Oliver was up before Kellan.  While I was getting up I asked him to go and keep Kellan company as I heard Kellan stirring.  When I went into Kellan's room, Oliver was in his crib and they were playing.  By the time I came back with the camera Kellan was looking for an escape route.

Two crazy kids.  Yes, Kellan is screaming at me to get him out of the chaos.  After a few photos, buddy.

"Is there anyone out there who can save me from this contraption?"
Oliver always has a good time in the crib.  He never wanted to give it up in the first place.
Kellan is growing in leaps and  bounds.  He's crawling on all fours and pulling up on furniture and his toys.  He usually panics when he wants to sit down though.  It's as if he has gotten himself on his feet and he's not sure what to do next.

The next day, the other side of the table.

Oliver demonstrating the functions of the activity table.
Later that night, Kellan and Daddy had some strange looks toward the living room.
Was it a bird?
Was it a plane?
No, it was dance party USA in the Hamilton House!

1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

Okay, how many times can you hear the words before you say to yourself, "I really wish that Jedi Mama would stop stalking my blog and saying THAT"???

You. Have. Adorable. Boys.

I am on the brink of moving to Major Thriving Metropolis, Home of the Avalanche, to be your nanny.

(You make cute babies.)

There. I've said it for the millionth time, and I'll quit saying that now. For at least a week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails