Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back at The Farm

As much as I don't like it, I'm coming to the conclusion that life with two kids means that the blog posts about all of our adventures will be delayed.  I have several posts to update the blog with so I'm just going to tick away at them one at a time.  Hang in there.

A while back we went to White Fence Farm for dinner.  It is always a big hit for Oliver and we really enjoy their family style fried chicken dinner.  Yummy!!
The first stop is always the petting area.  Oliver is getting very comfortable with feeding the animals.

Kellan is enjoying more and more "real" food.  He joined us for dinner with some of what we were eating.
When I noticed he had his bib on backward and his leg thrown out to the side I wondered what kind of teenager he would be.  I predict he will be the kid who wears his hat backward.  Only time will tell.
Oliver is getting good at eating the drum stick and he loves them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails