Thursday, June 23, 2011

Congratulations Rio

Congratulations Rio!
My Mom recently sent me this photo and I love it.  It truly captures Rio's fun loving personality.  Our nephew Rio just graduated from Kindergarten.  Congratulations Rio.  We are so proud of you!!!  Only 12 more years to go!!!  Plus, a few more for college.  Oh how that seemed so far away when we were graduating from Kindergarten.  Looking back, it doesn't feel like it was that long ago.  
Rio was the youngest in his class and the only one who graduated at five years of age.  He'll be six on July 31.  That makes him an over-achiever and advanced for his age.  We couldn't be more proud of our nephew.  He did great in his first year of school (not counting pre-school).  We look forward to watching him grow in all of his years to come.  Personally, I especially look forward to his big paying career he is going to have someday since he has promised to take care of his Aunt Carrie when that time comes.  (I have to comment on that here so I can remind him in 20 or 30 years :)  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails