Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mozart in the Making

A few weeks ago we were in the basement, which is where my old piano is. We took the cover off and let him play a few tunes. He loved it! Do we have a mozart in the making? Mom and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa Garner) will be happy to know that their investment from when I was a kid keeps on giving. I am sure that someday this will be the piano Oliver starts lessons with.

I hate to say it but years of piano lessons have slipped out of my mind and now I can barely remember chop sticks. Here Oliver and I are playing a duet... kind of.


We were thinking Oliver would go Mozart, but maybe he will be more into movie themes. Does this resemble Jaws to you?

1 comment:

rbgarner said...

all those lessons and we get "chop sticks"? Maybe Oliver has an ear for music - yippee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails