Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wuv, Tru Wuv

A little rain isn't going to dampen this girls night on the rocks.

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam… And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva… So tweasure your wuv. "
Even the raccoon's were out for dinner.
This former girl scout and planner is always prepared.  Thankfully, with an umbrella for the rain.
No harm no foul, a little down pour of rain may have come in, but it passed by showtime.  No worries!
"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
It turned out to be a gorgeous night of film on the rocks!
"Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die! "

1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

Oh, my lands! We CONSTANTLY say, "Mawage is wot bwings us togeder today," at our house. And then, "I'm not a witch; I'm your wife!" It's because we're so mature. What a fun movie to see outside!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails