Thursday, April 2, 2015

Winter Outside, Spring Inside

I love the tradition of coloring Easter eggs and I love that my kids love it too.  It reminds me of coloring eggs when I was a kid.  I boil up WAY more eggs than we need and let the kids go to town.  The more eggs and the brighter the colors, the better.

It's fun to see the kids individual style with their eggs.
Oliver is very attentive to detail and takes his time.
Kellan is mastering the art of balancing eggs on the little dipper.
He too colors eggs with deep concentration.  You can see this on each boy as their tongue pokes out.




















The snow may be falling outside, but it's like spring inside.



Keith even interjects his own sense of humor.  The funny part was that none of us knew that he was writing secret messages.

We are ready to celebrate Easter, in great egg coloring detail.

1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

OH MY STINKING LANDS!!!!! I KNOW THAT GRAY FOOTBALL SHIRT!!!! Wow! Haven't seen it in a few years, but it's so neat to see it brought back on your boys! Now I know how you feel when you see Kellan's and Oliver's outfits popping up on our little man! Love it! (For the record? Today we're wearing Ham Fam hand-me-downs. Turquoise and navy, flowered, beachy shorts -- from the most recent Pampers box of great stuff! -- and a turquoise polo -- from the same box -- and red Keen sandals, straight from Kellan's feet. Thanks!!) I just need Kellan Alexander to GROW SOME MORE! PLEASE, LITTLE MAN... GROW!!! I need him to stay a size ahead of Nashville, because ain't nothing quite like a new Pamper's box from Golden.

Related Posts with Thumbnails