Monday, August 25, 2014

BBB - Boys Blowing Bubbles

You just never know what you'll get when you put two boys in a tub with jets and soap within reach.  I have become used to seeing them with bubbles up to their eye balls, but this was the first time that I've walked in to see them blowing the bubbles out into the wide open bathroom.

Once I calmed my inside voice down that the mess wouldn't be too bad and the photos would be so fun, I went and got my camera and encouraged them.

(Grandma and Grandpa were here and I invited them in to see the fun.  It was a full family affair, which will likely embarrass them greatly when they are teenagers.  The horror to think that there was an audience of family members watching them in the tub.  They'll get over it, or find a good therapist.)

Yes, I wish that I could get the light just right, but sometimes, you just have to roll with it.  I'm already thinking of ways to improve the lighting into their eyes, but I also like some of the photos below with the contrast between the boys and the bubbles.


















1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

Well... these snapshots are stinking adorable...

Related Posts with Thumbnails