Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blog Aspirations

I have great aspirations of updating the blog more real-time with thoughts and emotions that are occurring at that time.  However, days go by as we are enjoying and creating the memories that I blog about.  I have come to realize that it's not only important to document the moments, but to enjoy the memory making moments as they are occurring.  Plus, blogging often looks like this:
As I update the blog, which was originally created to share a video with family of Oliver rolling over for the first time and has evolved into a journal of our lives; the boys crawl all over me.  Kellan was climbing up and down declaring "By Self" and "I did it!" while Oliver was rolling around on the other chair arm.  It can make it tough to be super efficient.  It's good to have aspirations, but it's good to spend time with our family and friends as well.  
Until that aspiration comes to fruition, I hope you enjoy the blog with the updates as they come to life.

2 comments:

Jedi Mama said...

I love the blog... even when you write it beneath a pile of cute boys in footy pajamas!

Wanda said...

I know it is hard to keep up, but I love to read your entries and see the pictures, even if they are not 'breaking news'.

Related Posts with Thumbnails