Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kellan

After our dinner/house guests left, Keith took Oliver to a birthday party and Kellan and I spent some quality time together.  Since Mama has reacquainted herself with the Big Dog Camera and Kellan likes to flash his smile and say "CHEESE", we took photos!! YAY for Us!

Kellan soon got tired of being a model, so we busted out some coloring.





The lips of concentration.

"Hi Mama"
"Got You"


Then... he got brave and adventurous.  I can't say that I'm a fan of this activity, but it gave me TONS of opportunity to video some of his cute phrases.
Enjoy a peek at our Kellan having fun.
If you're wondering what he's looking at and commenting on it's our Apple TV scrolling family photos.

We had a GREAT afternoon together.  Nothing like some one on one time to pass a rainy day.

1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

These pictures of Kellan make my ovaries ache...

Related Posts with Thumbnails