Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Bunny

Today Oliver and I ventured out in search of the Easter bunny while we gave Keith some quiet time at home. It took some time for Oliver to warm up to the Easter bunny. Eventually he went from clinging to me for dear life, sitting next to him with me within arms reach to allowing me to completely get out of the way. He ended up having a great visit with the Easter bunny. I think the turning point was when the Easter bunny gave him an orange sucker. They were instantly friends for life. Now, when you ask Oliver about the Easter Bunny he'll tell you all about the orange sucker he got. The photos were terrible quality, but you know I bought one anyway. Happy Easter everyone!


2 comments:

KC said...

Where's the cute baby bump pictures Mama??? =)

rbgarner said...

What a cute kid!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails