Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summertime Super Man

I don't gush about how great Keith is as often as I should, so I thought I would take a moment and do just that. Gush, Gush, Gush!!! Keith is THE BEST!!!

On Sunday, he suggested that I should go and get a massage. His reason is because I am always much happier afterwards. I disregard the fact that I could twist this around to mean that he thinks I'm cranky. No, I fully acknowledge the fact that he is the best husband ever, call Massage Envy to get an immediate appointment and skip out the door with a passing kiss to Keith and Oliver. I am fully aware that the countless hours of work that I mentioned in the last post gets all knotted up in my neck and back and life is always more pleasant when someone releases all of that tension. Ahhhh.....

As I skipped out the door I left the camera with Keith just in case Oliver had some cute moments. You know me, I never let a moment pass without a few photos. That morning we FINALLY set up Oliver's pool for him. We bought this pool last summer with high expectations to lounge on the hot summer days. A year later, we put it to use and Oliver couldn't get enough of it. That is, if he was on the outside splashing in. He wouldn't get inside, but he was all about splish splashing from the edge. Can you blame him? The water was CHILLY!!!!

I always find it interesting to look at the photos that Keith takes when I'm not around. Leave two boys at home alone and the creativity freely flows.
This is Oliver going for the setup.
Hmmm... I asked, setup for what?
For Super Man, Of Course!
Keith and Oliver were taking turns pretending to be Super Man on this plastic end table. As much as I shook my head in amazement, I couldn't stop laughing!
I think this sideways twist has a name in the snow boarding world, but as a skier I wouldn't know. Anyone??
It's a Bird!
It's a Plane!
It's an End Table Super Man!!!!
As the morning went on, Keith got side tracked taking pictures of the birds in the fountain. He tells me as he was taking these pictures he began to wonder to himself if Oliver was doing anything cute to take pictures of. As he looked to the side, he saw Oliver proving that cute was an understatement.
Cute with a bucket on his head!!
Hold on tight!!!
Thanks Keith for a great Sunday morning!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails