Thursday, November 13, 2008

Two Front Teeth

I was at Babies R Us last week and they had the cutest shirt that said "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth". I thought it was perfect for Oliver but they didn't have his size. Good thing because his top two front teeth came poking through on Friday. We were on the airplane from Denver to Dallas/Fort Worth (destination Jacksonville, FL) and as he was admiring the light above my head I noticed that as I looked up at him he had three top teeth poking through. By the end of the weekend, his front two teeth were poking through very clearly, but the third side tooth went back into hiding. YAY OLIVER!!!!

I have quite a bit to update from our trip and the Madonna concert that I went to on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get to that tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails