Friday, November 14, 2008

Journey to Jacksonville

Last weekend, Oliver and I travelled to Jacksonville, FL to celebrate my friend Jenni's 40th birthday. Her husband is in the Navy and he was out of town for a few weeks, so Anne, Kim and I flew in to celebrate with her. I met them all when I lived in Fallon, NV in the late 90's and into 2000. Oliver was a champion traveller and did quite well with the airplane ride, time change and a whole new group of people.
First thing Saturday morning we took the boys to the park.

Oliver is LOVING the swing!

Slide Time!
Carrie, Oliver and Jenni's 3 year old son Kaden


Jenni's turn to take Oliver and Kaden down the slide


Jenni and Oliver
Oliver by the pond


This photo cracks me up!
"Ya, I know you're just a stick. You can't fool me!"



"I think I'll use this stick to poke this bushy thing"



Saturday night we all went out for shopping and dinner to celebrate Jenni's 40th birthday.

Here is Carrie, Jenni, Kim and Anne
Happy 40th Jenni!!!
Where does the time fly?

Make a wish!

On Sunday we went to St Augustine for some shopping and lunch.
Here, Kaden and Oliver are getting ready for some fish and chips. "Oh, Mama, these are THE BEST crackers EVER!!!"
"SO GOOD..."
Carrie and Oliver by the Atlantic Ocean
Oliver is clearly done having his picture taken.

PJ Time!
Kaden and Oliver sharing a chair. Isn't amazing that a plastic spoon can be so entertaining? What do you get when you mix a curious three year old boy, red finger nail polish and a house full of women... a red finger nail, of course!



Oliver sharing smiles!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails