Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Last night we took Oliver out for trick-or-treating with some of the neighbors. We all got together at one house and then we headed out from there. We were having "Freaky" warm weather in the 60's in the evening. We didn't even really need a coat. It was perfect for the kids. Oliver borrowed a dragon costume from my friend Ann Marie's three year old son Mathew. Well, it is a dragon or a dinosaur? I keep going back and forth. Since it is green and red, I'm thinking dragon. Here are a couple of pictures in the lawn before we headed out for trick-or-treating. I wasn't sure that Oliver would be up for photos later in the night so I thought I better get them in early.

Oliver scoping out the polka-dots.
There were several families hanging out together last night. I just had to take a picture of some of the guys bringing up the rear of the pack.
Here is Keith, Chris, John and Oliver strolling in the back, obviously enthralled with whatever John was talking about. He even had Oliver's attention.
When they saw I was taking a picture they opted to pose.
Just as trick-or-treating was coming to an end for us, Oliver closed his pretty little eyes to sleep.
Self portrait.
Since it was such a nice night, the neighbors moved their snack portion of the party outside in the garage. We parked Oliver to the side and he snoozed until 9:00 when he let us know he wanted to go home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails