Sunday, November 16, 2008

CU vs OSU

Saturday we joined the Hess family for the CU (University of Colorado) vs OSU (Oklahoma State University) football game. John Hess went to OSU, so most of the group was decked out in Orange. However, I dusted off my CU sweatshirt for the special occasion. I figured that since I spent quality time on the Denver campus working on my Masters, the least I could do is wear the appropriate attire to show my appreciation. We had a great time, nearly froze, enjoyed some fabulous treats and drinks, all with the pictures to prove it.

Hail, Hail, the gang's all here!
Tailgating before the game.
Jeff and John Hess.
A little history.... Jeff and Keith met when Keith was in college at CSU. He became great friends with the Hess family and we try to see them every chance we get. John now lives in southern Idaho with his wife, Jamie and two daughters. Their parents, Fred and Linda live back at the farm John and Jeff grew up at in Massachusetts. Stephanie is the ONLY person (well, and Jeff since he's her husband) that I forgive for supporting Anheiser Busch since her brother works for them in St Louis.
Stephanie's brother, this picture was for you!

Stephanie and Jeff
Carrie and Keith
Keith, lovin' Linda Hess' warm ham and cheese sandwiches.
YUM!!!
I was Fired Up to have the opportunity to wear my new boots. We've had a very warm fall but we finally had a cold night where I was able to test out the new boots. Great news, my tootsies were toasty warm all night!!!
My buddy... my buddy.... my buddy and Me!
Jeff and Keith
Fred Hess supporting OSU with this fabulous hat!
Keith and Carrie at the game that OSU won.
Fred and Linda Hess

For all of the pictures of the night out, Click Here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails