Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yard Project - Update III

Here is some photos of the yard progress from last weekend. Keith got the last two flower beds out and the ground smooth. He said he is letting in settle before we re-plant it. I think he is just taking a break. We are going to see our friends Geoff and Stephanie in Longmont today. Geoff is a horticulturist and we are hoping to get some advice as to what to do in that space. He always has some creative suggestions to plants we've never heard of. He helped Keith with his Loveland house and they did a great job.

The flower beds are out!!! The wood was quite rotten in several places, so it's good that we got it out when we did. Now... what do we do with the wood? Keith bundled it up and we're hoping the trash man will take it away. Otherwise... we may have chiminet fires every night for the rest of the summer!
Keith admiring his hard work. Yes, this is Oliver and Carrie lounging in the grass. Make note... Keith was lying between us until he went to get the camera. He said he wanted to make sure I post these on the blog to show people how much "work" Oliver and I were doing. This just happen to catch Oliver enjoying the shade, and me enjoying the sun. I suppose Keith got his revenge when I ended up with a sunburn.
Note: Keith isn't REALLY raking! He posed this for the photo. You can't really see it in this photo but he has a HUGE grin to show that he actually set this up. He made a point of asking me to post these on the blog. If he knows me well enough he knows that I am going to tell the real story of what was going on here. However, notice how smooth the ground is where the flower beds used to be. We can't wait for it to be done!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails