Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend Winding Down

It is Sunday night and another weekend is winding down. I thought I would share a couple of photos from the weekend.

Last night we went up to Conifer to see Jeff, Marian and Jin. Oliver LOVED the fresh mountain air and was quite a trooper. He even stayed up WAY past his bedtime until about 9 PM. Here are a few photos:

Oliver and Carrie on the deck
Oliver, Marian and Jin snuggling.
Oliver is thinking about taking a snooze.
Jin was so sweet petting Oliver's head and touching his hair. She saw me pull out the camera and took a break for her sippy cup just for the photo.
Oliver passed out on the love seat with Keith.

Sunday morning we were out enjoying the sunshine in the grass. Madalyn was parading around in her new pink glitter collar. She even got a mini cat bath (with cat bath wipes) yesterday so her fur was extra soft and fuzzy. Notices how she is laying in the grass. Up until this summer she wanted nothing to do with the grass and would go out of her way to walk around it. Silly house cat!
Tonight we were winding down on the deck and Keith thought it was funny that Oliver was laying on me with his belly poking out. Check out Madalyn in the chair next to us.

Big 'ol Belly.
By the way... I love these new PJ's we got him from Old Navy. Super Comfy and perfect for summer.
This was the image from my view. What a cutie pie.
I was trying out some new settings on my camera and this is what I got. I thought it was kind of cool.


This video clip may not seem that exiting, but repeating syllables is a developmental milestone so in a sense it is. Check out Oliver having a friendly chat with his golf balls.


I asked Keith to keep an eye on Oliver for a minute and when I looked back, this is what I saw (see video). It turned out to be fun for the whole family (see following videos).

3 comments:

rbgarner said...

Did I hear Oliver right? Is he saying Grandma Barbara? I think so!

Becky said...

The video of Oliver "teasing" the kitty with the ball is great....someday he will tease her intentionally! :)

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big! He's so beautiful Carrie! Just want to snuggle up to him....such a doll.

Related Posts with Thumbnails