Friday, September 26, 2014

Best Anniversary Gift, EVER!

Sure, it may be more than a month since my last post.
Yes, I like to post in chronological order of life events and I'm going against the grain for this, but this is SO worth it.
Yesterday, Keith and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary.  We spent the day talking about our favorite moments in the past 10 years as we floated on a lazy river in Las Vegas.  Keith took it one step further and gave me THIS for our anniversary.  12 years of his favorite moments.
THANK YOU, Keith.
Thank You for 10 years of marriage that is more than I could have ever imagined.
Thank You for the best anniversary gift ever.

2 comments:

Jedi Mama said...

Awww. Stephanie and I can't believe our rotten neighbor boy from the olden days could pull something like this off. See? He matured. But we're upset that he thinks YOU gave him the best years of his life, because we lived next door to him for a sweet forever and put up with his shenanigans all. that. time!!! Happy anniversary, you two lovebirds. As Steph and I watched this video together, we commented several times that y'all are just THE!! CUTEST!! little family of ever. I hope you kissed him soundly for making this video. He deserved it.

rbgarner said...

What a sweet video. Happy Aniversary to a wonderful couple. Love you tons.

Related Posts with Thumbnails