Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Suite Life

Giddy-up!  It's Broncos Season Again!!
Much to our delight and surprise, we were invited to join our friends and neighbors in their Suite for the game.  To say it was Awesome was an understatement.  Season Opener against the reining champions, gorgeous and hot September night, great friends, great seats, great game.  Really, it can't get much better.
Keith and I were fired up and ready in our Broncos gear.
I got a text from a colleague in Milwaukee that said "are you tailgating yet".  This is what I sent her in return.  I never heard back from her.  All I can guess is she must have been SO Jealous :)
Heading into the stadium there was a bit of a line, so we took pictures.
You know, it's what we do.
Our host Pete, friend Chooch and Keith.
Inside the stadium.
GO BRONCO!


Keith and Pete checking out the view and fired up for the big game.
Carrie and Keith all smiles.
Pre-Game festivities before the lightning delay.
Much to my surprise, Danielle Bradberry sang the national anthem.  She was the winner of the last season of The Voice and The Voice is one of the few shows that I watch these days.  I was thrilled!

Some of the Dudes hanging out.
Pete, Keith, Mark and Chooch
Carrie mixing up a drink.
During the lighting delay the girls went to get some face paint.  Not only was this our first Broncos game in a suite but also my first face paint.  Even our kids have had face paint.  I guess that it's time I catch up on a few things.
The girls
Danae, Carrie, Shannon and Amy.
Carrie and Keith SO Excited!
Shots for a touchdown.
GO BRONCOS GO!
The game went on long after the sun went down and the Broncos walked away with a 27-49 win over the Ravens.  Plus, Manning tied a touchdown record by throwing seven touchdowns.
It was an Awesome game with Amazing Friends.  
Thanks to Pete and Danae for the invite and for sharing a great night with us.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails