Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Primrose Easter Celebration

I don't use my pocket camera much these days and I just realized that I had these photos.  Oops.  A tad out of order.  
The Friday before Easter, the Primrose school that the boys attend had an Easter celebration.  
Since it was also spring break, Oliver only had 3 or 4 kids in his class so his celebration wasn't much of a celebration.  On the other hand, Kellan's class was in full swing.  So, Oliver and I crashed the pre-school party.  Kellan was excited to have his brother there and the teachers were very welcoming by offering him a plate of goodies and a chair.
CRACKERS!!!
After snacks, it was time to get Kellan's Easter bag before heading home.  Oliver is always such a good helper for his little brother.


Happy Easter Celebration #1!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails