Saturday, January 5, 2013

Brotherly Bonding

I recently ran across Oliver's old potty chair so I put it in the bathroom, just in case.  When Oliver goes in to take care of business, Kellan usually goes with to turn the light on and off, turn the fan on (and leave it on) or sit on the foot stool and chat.  Today, I found this.
There is nothing like camping out on the pot with your brother... so I imagine.  

After Oliver was done, Kellan stated that he wasn't done yet and shut the door.
We gave him a few minutes and then I found this.
He was quite content and proud of himself, sitting in there, by himself.
The only magical moment that happened today was seeing the two boys on the potty at the same time.  Maybe next time, there will be poopy in the potty.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Well, I have to say the having a blog is the best thing ever! I love seeing your boys grow up and of course I really love seeing what a wonderful family you 4make. You and Keith are such great parents! Thanks for sharing your lives, without fail, I smile when I read your posts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails