Thursday, July 5, 2012

Silver Lightning

Thursday on the way to school Oliver said, "I'm going to practice and practice pedaling my bike so that I don't need a push anymore to get started and I can ride really well.  Then, I'm going to practice and I won't need my training wheels anymore really soon."  Oliver has more determination than most anyone we know.  That night when we got home he didn't even go into the house, he just jumped on his bike and started doing laps around the culdasac.


Every time around he got faster and faster.  So fast that he was a bur as he rode past Kellan.
Kellan got out the big wheel and he enjoyed pushing it around the neighborhood.  All in due time, he'll  be pedaling away just like his big brother.
As the boys were riding bikes dinner was warming up in the oven.  We dined on the most amazing left over ribs that we had enjoyed the night before.  They truly were AMAZING!
The corn was amazing as well and the boys thought it was the best part!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails