Sunday, July 15, 2012

PROOF ... Plus a Few

Gina was an angel and sent me copies of her photos from our camping trip and low and behold, I have PROOF that I hauled this wagon up the hill.  I should have saved my photo ready smile for a later photo as I'm making it look too easy.  Look at the angle Dan is heaving up the hill behind me, he makes it look a tiny bit tougher.  I have also now confirmed that I need new tennis shoes.  I hate tennis shoes (except for exercising, which this falls into), and white ones, but these were on sale.  What was I thinking?  Yes, I'll be buying new shoes. Oh, darn!
Another shot of Kellan, the gold fish master.
Charlie's face is priceless.  It cracks me up to no end.  What a goof!
Charlie and Oliver with great smiles on the rock point.
What a great view of the meadow with Denver down below.
I love this!
The boy who sometimes groans about photos couldn't resist photo bombing Gina and her boys.  I physically had to hold him back.  I'm not sure what's gotten into him lately but he has been WIRED!  Keep a watch out, Oliver is a mad photo bomber!  Your family photos may be next!
Oliver is looking a bit crazy here with a head lamp.
He was all about being out and about late at night and loved every minute of it!
I tried not to let the layer of dirt that covered his body bother me but you know I was dying to wipe him off every second of the evening.  I think that may even be his tooth brush in his hand.  Mmmm dirt and tooth brushes.  What a combination.
Once again, Oliver and Charlie.  What a handsome pair.  Keith is seriously convinced that Charlie is a Brad Pitt look a like.  Someday, he may find himself where a river runs through it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails