Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Which Way Did He Go, George?

Do you ever see something that strikes your funny bone and you can't help but laugh?  This recently happened to me on my way home from work.  I followed this truck nearly the entire distance home and I laughed the whole time.  Lucky for me, I had my camera handy.  What did I see?  A white truck with three llamas in the back.  One had his head poking up over the railing and the other two were hunkered down for cover.
   I couldn't help but think of the Bugs Bunny cartoon and with a bubble above the llamas head thing of the quote "Which way did he go, George?  Which way did he go?" 
Meanwhile, Betsy and George are down below saying "Bob, would you get your head out of the wind?    That Bob, you know, he's never been the bright one in the group, always bobbing his head in and out of trouble.  If he's not careful we'll go under one of those low hanging over passes and he'll be knocked silly.  Well, sillier than he already is, you know."


OH... he must have gone to Quincy Avenue!
Ahh.... it still make me laugh to think of that llama with his head poking up, looking side to side as if to say to his friends "Which way did he go, George.  Which way did he go?"  
Maybe you had to be there to think it was funny.

1 comment:

Jedi Mama said...

I thought it was funny, clear up here in Small Town, USA! And... I thought this kind of stuff only happened in the rural areas... NOT in the big cities sporting major NHL teams!

Related Posts with Thumbnails