Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Gift of Memories

I believe that the best gifts involve memories.  Memory making moments or memories captured for a life time.
This year for my birthday, my Mom (AKA Grandma) found an online company that would print our blog in a hard cover book.  I can't express how much I love it!  We have the first two years of the blog in print.  The first year in yellow and the second year in pink.
The books capture every word that was written and every photo that was posted.  The only piece missing is the video clips.
Mom asked me if the second book was bigger.  Well, maybe a tad. :)
To my amazing and thoughtful Mom, thank you for capturing our memories into books that I will cherish forever.  
LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a fantastic gift! What company did she go with?

Related Posts with Thumbnails