Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wahoo Washington - Sporty's & Gess Elementary

While we were in Washington, Rio's grade school was having an art and music show.  He was excited for us to see his work, so we made it a point to make it a date with him.  Keep in mind, before the grade school was Rio's, it was where Shane and I spent our early years of education.

Every destination is more fun when you jump over side walk cracks to get there.  
We were off to Sporty's for a burger before we went to the grade school.
Rio, Kellan and Oliver at Sporty's.  Kellan sure is keeping a closer eye on Oliver's CSU football.
Giving Kellan some love.
Family photo.
Carrie, Keith, Grandma, Kellan, Grandpa, Shane, Rio and Oliver.
We had a great time!
Rio and Oliver having fun.
When I took this picture Keith said the caption should be:
"Hey, check out those chics over there!"
We're going to have to keep an eye on these two.
Keith, Oliver and Rio checking out the pinball and video games.
Kellan came down with a cold right before we left and was fighting it for most of our visit.  By this evening he was ready for an early evening nap.  It didn't take much for him to close his pretty little eyes and take a snooze.
There is nothing more cozy than a sleeping baby.
Shane, is that a Coach bag you're sportin'?
Hanging with the family.
After dinner we were off to Gess Elementary.  Shane and I had to take a photo since this is the very same grade school we attended.  I remember moving from the old grade school to this new grade school when I was in the second grade.  That seems like an eternity ago.
Rio and Shane with Rio's snowman art project.
Rio showing off his coat  hook.  He is 100 days into kindergarten and he loves it!
Remember when I said that I recall moving into this school in the second grade?  My second grade teacher was Mrs Kennedy and she is the one and only teacher that I saw that night.  I was so excited. She is definitely on the top of my list for favorite teachers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails