Monday, February 21, 2011

Aquarium Sunday

Several Sundays ago, we went to the Aquarium with the Stack family.
First stop was Mona's for breakfast.
Oliver strutting down the sidewalk reminds me of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.
 Oliver enjoying the view out the window while sipping his morning Apple Juice.
 A view of Kellan through the crook of Keith's arm.
 Kellan's first time visiting the aquarium he started out bright eyed in amazement.
 Parker and Oliver checking out the fish.
I love this picture of Oliver.  The fish almost look like wall paper.
Parker and Oliver checking out some more fish.
The hard part about the aquarium is getting a good face shot.
 The tiger in the jungle was in the mood to play.
 Who is standing in the pond?
If you look to the right you will see Craig, Parker and Jen in the window, checking out the tiger.
Sometime later, the warm and humid air along with the soothing view of fish coaxed Kellan into a late morning snooze. 
 Mom and the "don't take my picture" Oliver.
Oliver checking out the Manta Ray food.
 Keith feeding the Manta Ray.

 Later that afternoon, I found our two boys enjoying time together on the couch.
 There is love all around when these two boys are together.
 
 Since everyone was in the mood for a photo, I set them up for this one.
Sunday evening, as I was preparing Kellan's bath, I noticed he was giving a good demonstration of his chunky monkey thunder thighs.  I just love squeezing and loving this boy and all of his irresistible plumpness. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails