Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekend at Home

Last Friday night, we kicked off the weekend like most every Friday night, with a bedtime story.
On Saturday morning, Kellan had a bath and some naked time.
He's thinking the weekend is off to a perfect start. 
 On Sunday, the snow was suppose to fly and the temperatures were supposed to drop so we got Oliver outside for some fresh air and exercise on Saturday.
He hasn't figured out yet that he can run but he can't hide from the camera.
 Keith installed the fluorescent kitchen light in the garage.  It is such a nice addition to the garage.  Seriously!
Oliver and Keith checking something out in their matching vests.


I loved the ensemble Keith had Oliver in.  It made me laugh.  Ski hat, long sleeve shirt, down vest, khaki pants and light up Spider Man snow boots.  (Oliver Loves his snow boots and wishes he could wear them every day!)
Kellan and I ventured down to the mailbox.
Oliver stopped for a quick photo in the garage. 
Ring-around-the tree, the camera can't catch me!
(That's what he thinks) 
 "I'm digging a house for the ants" said Oliver
 After a while, Kellan's nose was getting cold so he and I went in the house, where he proceeded to fall asleep and take a little nap on the couch.
 As I was enjoying some peace and quiet and a few minute of one of my favorite shows, Oliver came in from outside.  He jumped up on the couch right next to me and proceeded to take a nap, after about 2 minutes of sitting still.

 On Sunday, it snowed.  Look to the right side of the photo and you can see the snow in the back yard.
Oliver painted farm animals that he got from his friend Evelyn.  It was a perfect snowy day activity.  The box said it would take an hour and a half.  I knew better than that.  It took Oliver about 20 minutes to declare he was done.  He loved it!




Saying "Cheese" with his final collection of farm animals, one tractor and one barn.

1 comment:

Jeff and Lindsey said...

Jeff thinks your new hair cut looks nice. I thought you would like to know, considering he normally doesn't recognize little things like that. :) Looking good after two babies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails