Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Final Countdown

Tonight is the night!
We are waiting for the phone to ring.
The hospital is suppose to call with an arrival time so that we can go in and be induced.  My Dr says it is time and who am I to argue with such a great idea.  My Mom arrived yesterday and we are all set.  Tonight, we took some photos of my two boys and I.  The last photos of my pregnant belly with Oliver.  Oliver was a trooper, handing out lots of hugs and kisses to his little brother in my belly.




I love how he is on his tip toes in this one.

I love when Oliver curls up with me for a hug.  When he is like this I tell him he is my puzzle piece.  He loves puzzles and he fits so perfect right above my belly.

I know Oliver is getting really cozy when he tucks his arms in.

After we were done taking photos, he was intrigues by watching the kids ride their scooters on the street outside of our house.  Mom took a few more photos and these are the ones where I said "wow, my belly is huge!".



Wish us well tonight and tomorrow for the delivery.  Next post, the introduction our our youngest son!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I am soooo excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails