Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lunch at the Office

Saturday I went into work to get a few things done. Keith and Oliver brought me lunch. Aren't they THE BEST!!
Oliver enjoyed scoping out Mom's office, especially the fun toys. His favorites were the ones that Wanda left behind when she retired. Thanks Wanda!!!
Sandwiches and football! Is there really anything else to make this moment complete?
"Dad, I'm eating, do you mind."
Why is it eating pictures are always entertaining? Oliver thought this sandwich was one of the greatest things ever.
Hanging out with Mom at her desk.
Wanda - notice the clapping toy in his hand. That one went home with him. I never knew how loud it was until I was in a small space like the car with Oliver clapping in the back seat. Ugh! He loves it, it makes him happy, so we're happy :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails