Sunday, September 14, 2008

Learning To Stand

I can't believe that the weekend is over and I didn't take any photos of Oliver. I think this must be a first. However, I do have some photos from late last week of Oliver pulling himself up on the stairs. This WAS a very new development last week. By late today he is pulling up on many things and he is becoming quite good at it. Thanks to Madalyn, he started pulling himself up on the stairs. He likes to follow Madalyn around and she has always thought she was safe to sit a few stairs up. Thanks to his sheer excitement to follow her, he has started pulling up on the stairs and today I found him sitting one stair up. YIKES!! Time to keep a close eye on how far he makes it. I took that opportunity to show him how to slide down to the floor level safely.

Life is so rough at nearly 11 months old that Oliver must rest his big 'ol noggin, often.
Here are some pictures of Keith playing with Oliver. Oliver was giving Keith funny looks like, "what are YOU doing in MY corner?". Take Note: The balloon lives on and it still a highlight of Oliver's day. This was the best $5 balloon EVER.

This is a very common occurrence at our house in the evenings. It is my favorite evening event. Oliver and I sit in the rocking chair in his room for his final bottle right before bed. Madalyn has discovered our time together and joins us nearly every night. She knows that she can squeeze in right beside me and get free scratches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails