Monday, July 21, 2008

Swim Lessons - Take 2

It is week 2 of swim lessons and Oliver is like a fish in water. I think he even has the frog kick for the breast stroke mastered. Ok, so I don't know if it's called the frog kick, but that's what it reminds me of. He is also getting better about the "up, out, down and back" move. Last week he freaked out every time Keith went up out of the water with him. I think it made him upset that he was being taken away from quality splashing time. I am also quite proud of Oliver's back float ability. Most kids tense up and try to sit up. Not Olie, he just floats with the flow. Watch out Michael Phelps, you have Oliver Hamilton hot on your back stroking wake! Well... maybe it's Brendan Hansen for the Breaststroke.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails