Saturday, August 22, 2015

Celebrating 39

Five years ago, my hunka-hunka-burnin'-love was born two days before my birthday and from that point forward, my birthday was a second thought to my son's.  This year, some friends changed that and planned a night out to celebrate my birthday, even before Kellan saw his birthday.  I was SOOOOO Excited!!

First up, a drink at the Cruise Room.

Keith, Eric, Brad, Jennie, Kristen and Carrie
Next up, a short walk to Union Station.

Jennie, Kristen and Carrie
I LOVED the Cooper Lounge in Union Station  I loved the decor, the drinks, the cheese cart and the reserved table.  Loved it!



When you love a place and people so much, a typical photo is not enough.  A fun photo is required.

Kristi, Patrick, Keith, Jennie, Eric, Kristen, Brad and the Birthday Girl.

For dinner, we adjourned across the street to Venice.  I love the real Venice, so the restaurant was a fun treat.  Jennie and I had fun taking some selfies.
Kristi and Kristen with a great view of the wine room.
Carrie and Keith, loving the celebration and the photo bomber.

Photo bombing was clearly a theme of the evening.  Even the Waiter got in on it.  So much fun!
Cheers to an awesome celebration with amazing friends.
After 8 months of eating well, I splurged with a side of pasta alfredo on the side. It was divine!  I loved it!!
The nearest and dearest who made this great celebration possible.
Brad, Patrick, Kristi, Kristen, Jennie, Carrie, Keith, Eric
Lemoncello for dessert.
Who knew that this was a sipper and not a shot?  Geesh!
One more quick photo for good measure.
Nothing like a photo in the middle of the street in front of Union Station to wrap up dinner.
When your fancy car is parked in vallet outside of the Oxford, it begs for some fun photos.  The vallet guy may not have been too thrilled, but we had fun.

Before we called it a night, we went for a final night cap and they just happen to have royalty chairs.  If you're going to celebrate, ending with royalty chairs is the way to go.
Even Keith got in on the royal chair thrill with a distinguished pose.
As the night came to an end, Keith and I jumped in an Uber ride home while Kristi waited for Patrick to bring the car around.
So Much Thanks to my friends who made this fantastic celebration possible.  I truly loved every minute of it.  Thank You!

1 comment:

rbgarner said...

Happy Birthday lovely daughter. 39 is the best year ever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails