Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SO CLOSE for Dwight and Eric

Months ago, Kristi got tickets to see Eric Church.  
I was excited to go with her, but when I found out that Dwight Yoakam was opening, I was SUPER excited!!!

She had General Admission tickets, which was a tad stressful for this planner, but it's all part of the fun.  Since we were there for Dwight, we were earlier than much of the crowd.  So early that we were THIS close!



Dwight was fine, but not the fun performance that I saw 12 years ago when I met Keith.  That's right, Keith said "Hello" while Dwight Yoakam was on stage.   No wonder love was in the air.

As Dwight left the stage, Kristi and I moved toward the stage.
As Eric Church came out, we were THIS close!


We were so close that I could see that he signs with his eyes closed, under those aviators.
We were so close that we could see the dirt on his boots!
We were THIS close!!  There were only 3-5 people between us and the stage, depending on the exact moment of the show.

Boots!  There were Boots! Boots on feet and boots in the air!
Eric Church played for 3 hours and pulled off the longest set of his tour.  
It was A-MAZ-ING!!!!!
I've had the fortune to see a lot of great shows but this is one of the top!

Thanks to Kristi for including me in this amazing event!!  It will definitely be one that lasts a lifetime in my memory!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails