Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Field Trips for the Weeds

Kellan is in PSII (Pre-School II) this summer and for the first time ever, he gets to go on field trips.  They are all within walking distance, and he has to wear a Primrose shirt and bring a lunch.  On his first field trip day, he was SO excited and proud to have his own lunch bag.  We haven't bought him one of his own yet, but he doesn't seem to mind using Mommy and Daddy's lunch bag.

I couldn't believe how grown up he looked.  I had to take some photos (surprise, surprise).
Only a few months to go and he will be starting Pre-K I.  Technically, he could start Kindergarten in the fall of 2015, but with a late August birthday, we decided to wait until 2016.  Really, why rush it?

Happy Field Trip, Big Guy!
Not only was it Kellan's first field trip of summer, but it was Oliver's first field trip with the YMCA Summer Camp.  He was super excited too and wanted to get in on a photo.
These boys are growing up like weeds.

My Grandparents used to say that to me and I never really understood it.  I used to think, "well, of course we're growing. what do you expect?"  Now... I get it.  Sometimes, I think I can see them growing right before my eyes!
Have Fun Boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proff the boys are growing: You can see their knees now. Love you boys.

Anonymous said...

What I ment to say is you can see their knees when they wear shorts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails