Friday, November 22, 2013

Breakfast with Oliver

When Oliver found out that I had a Thanksgiving lunch with Kellan, he was sad that I didn't have lunch with him.  I ensured him that he would get special meals too, like breakfast the following day with his Daddy.  On Friday morning there was a Parent/Student breakfast and Keith was planning to go with him.  They were both SO excited.  Then.... Kellan got a 24 hour flu.  Boo!!!  I had to be in the office that day so Keith worked from home so that he could stay with Kellan.  That also meant that Mommy got to go to breakfast.  SCORE!!
On the menu: Pancakes made by parents and Santiagos burritos.  YUM!
Not only did Oliver get breakfast with Mommy but he had an eye exam date that same evening.  What luck!!  This is his second year for having his eyes checked.  They saw some changes but nothing of concern at this time.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he can make it many more years before needing corrective lenses but the odds aren't in his favor.  I'm crossing my fingers for you kiddo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails