Thursday, December 23, 2010

Trimming the Tree

'tis the season to trim the tree.  I asked Keith to get the camera and he took a few photos.  Thanks Keith!!! 
 


Oliver was a great helper with the ornaments.  One of his favorite places to hang them was the very bottom of the tree.  I had to explain that they needed to go a little higher so Madalyn didn't play with them.  Lucky for Oliver, this meant he could move the ornaments and then technically, he was hanging them twice. 
Oliver's other favorite place to hang ornaments is ON the light bulb.  Take a close look.  This takes talent!

 Oliver with his 2010 ornament "flying high" with Woody and Buzz from Toy Story 3.


 Not only did Keith bring me my camera, but a glass of vino as well.  What a perfect husband!

Keith giving Oliver a boost to hang some ornaments.  I didn't notice until I looked at these pictures on the computer but Oliver is giving the camera a back side smile. 
 A little blurry, but I still love it.
 Family photo, thanks to the tri-pod.
 Kellan making goo-goo eyes at his Daddy
 I attempted to take Christmas card photos of the boys.  Kellan was tired and Oliver was wired (and didn't want to sit still).  I still haven't made it to Christmas cards.  You may or may not see these shots in print.  I'm still undecided and haven't found the time to create them yet.


 Small Smile...
 Big Smile!!!

Then, Kellan was DONE!
Even though he still had a little energy for some individual shots.  Maybe his patience for his jumping bean brother had just been exhausted. 
 This one makes me laugh.
 Not to be outdone, Oliver wanted a similar pose.
 Oliver also wanted to show off his letter identification skills.  He knows his name starts with O and often when he see's an O he thinks it has something to do with him.
Jumping Jack Oliver
It's official.  The tree is up so we are ready for Christmas, or at least look the part.

2 comments:

rbgarner said...

love it - the boys look great and so does the tree

rbgarner said...

AND SO DO YOU

Related Posts with Thumbnails