Monday, December 13, 2010

Giggle Guy

I am struggling to come to terms with the fact that with two boys, the blog is quite neglected.  Even though I mentally write blog posts on a regular basis, they rarely become a reality.  As Kellan is starting to sleep better at night, I'm hoping to catch up on some much needed sleep and find some evenings available to update the blog.  Until then, the blog posts will be old news and a flurry of updates.  

In the meantime, I just had to share this video clip.  If this doesn't make your day, I don't know what will.  Kellan is nothing but pure joy.  He is also a drooler.  Ewww!!!  He must know that "Drooly" is not a word, because he found it quite humorous.  Or, maybe he knows his Mom likes a clean kid and he finds it funny that he is going to turn that idea upside down with continuous drooling.  Regardless, he is quite the crack up!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails