Sunday, May 2, 2010

Name Game

Now that we know we are having a boy, the challenge of finding a name for him has begun. I say challenge because there are so many options and Keith and I don't usually agree on the same name. Either we know someone with the name, it reminds us of something, the nick-name is unacceptable (to us) or we just can't decide how to spell it. I'll post a few of the options we have in our heads to the right and you can vote on what you like. I also thought it would be fun to reach out for ideas. We would love to hear from you. You can either comment on this post or send them in an email and we can add them to the list.

2 comments:

Jedi Mama said...

One of our boy's best buddies is named Kellen. We love the name. But...ohmygoodness! I'd never heard the name "Kian" before, and I think I'm loving that one!

Hamilton Family said...

Be sure to cast your vote(s) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails