Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Thanks to everyone who has voted on if we are having a Boy or Girl. If you haven't cast your vote, we would love to count your opinion. The voting buttons are on the right side of the blog. In less than a week, we'll know if we're going pink or blue!

A few hints:
I have an unstoppable sweet tooth.
I crave odd things like Sonic Burger, McDonald's, Chocolate Milk, Chocolate Milk Shakes, Milk, Orange Juice and Apples. (this is all making my mouth water)
I'm hungry all of the time.
If I don't eat enough, I get a massive headache.
All of that eating and I've only gained 7 lbs... so far.
I usually dream it's a girl but the other day I dreamt the ultra sound revealed it was a boy.
My first tri-mester I was really sick in the morning and most of the night but felt normal during the day.
Also in my first tri-mester, my skin was breaking out like a teenager.
I first felt the baby kick at 16 weeks of pregnancy and it's a mover and shaker!

2 comments:

rbgarner said...

boy or girl and you have a pink background. Hum. Now have to wait another WEEK to find out. Dang. Glad you are feeling better.

Becky said...

Do you know? Do you know? Do you know? Waiting to hear in Oregon....

Related Posts with Thumbnails