Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Boy oh BOY!

Today is the day! We had our 20 week check-up and ultra sound today. It revealed not only are we having another boy, but the phrase Bouncing Baby Boy is an under statement for this little guy. He is a definite mover and shaker and seems to be very strong. He is measuring 1 week ahead of schedule with long legs and feet. He has the cutest button nose and two big eyes. He looked right at the ultra sound so we could see both eyes were open. He was probably wondering what all of the poking and prodding was about. We saw lots of movement and a a small case of the hiccups. Everything is measuring exactly as it should be.

When we found out Oliver was a boy, we already had a name picked out. This one is proving to be a more difficult decision. Anyone have any suggestions to add to our list? We only have 20 more weeks to decide!

When we told Oliver he was going to have a baby brother he said "OK". We'll remind him that he agreed to having a younger brother when they are fighting over toys. Seriously though, he is in for many fun filled years with a little brother to pal around with.

We couldn't be happier for our future with two Hamilton boys! Below are several of the ultra sound photos from today. They now put them on a disc for us so I don't have to scan them in. The quality is much better this way.






I have also received requests of baby belly photos. I went out on a limb to take pictures on the same day as my ultra sound, even though I look worn out from another long day and busy day at work. There isn't much of a belly to show off yet, but I know it's on its way. I looked back at photos from when I was pregnant with Oliver. I'm still in shock at how big my belly is going to get!
Mommy and her TWO boys!
It started out with Oliver touching my belly. Then, I noticed his aim was a little off. Oops! Oh well :) He's still a cutie!
Mommy and Oliver comparing bellies. I think in the end I might win this contest!

2 comments:

Jedi Mama said...

I'm sure that you've already realized it, but boys are so much fun! Congratulations! I always love to peek at your blog; you always have so many pictures showing off so many fun events! All three of you seem so busy, you must all sleep very well at night!

Becky said...

Well, I was wrong...as were most of the people who voted on the blog. Oliver is going to adore his baby BROTHER, and that little guy is so lucky to be coming into your family. You look wonderful too, by the way! :) Congratulations on your baby boy! (Don't tell Hazel, but I always thought it would be so much fun to have a house of BOYS!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails