Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oliver's Flower

I am getting behind on my weekend post, but I'm hoping to get caught up tomorrow before we head to Sheridan, WY. I couldn't resist sharing this photo of Oliver last week. This was his art project that he brought home from school. Can you see how his face is the middle of the flower. It made me laugh it was so darn cute. Oliver REALLY liked tearing at the tissue paper so I couldn't wait for a smile. I had to take the photo really quick and then get this out of his hands. For Mothers Day he brought home one where he is the middle of a yellow flower. I didn't take a photo of it, but it is just as cute. Stay tuned for more updates with photos from Mothers Day. (I know, the suspense is probably killing you, HA)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails