Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

While we were in Mexico, the boys made Mommy necklaces for Valentines Day.  Oliver was SO excited to give them to me.  I picked a special outfit and wore one to work that very day.
The kids had parties at school and when I arrived, the party was in full swing.  I gasped with the sheer volume of goodies on the tables.  It was like Halloween gone pink!
Oliver was wearing his Valentines Shirt under his Primrose shirt.  When I walked in, a little girl came running up and with a big smile she told me "Oliver's a Heart Breaker.  His shirt even says he is.".  This was a different girl that the one who came up to a me a few days earlier and with a big smile said "I have a crush on Oliver".  Apparently, we have a ladies man on our hands.

After some time in Oliver's class, we ventured over to Kellan's class where we found him working on art project.
There is no shortage of love between these two boys.  
At home, Kellan discovered that he had a Valentines sucker in his Valentine Box.
Giddy Up, Kellan's loving his lollipop, the ladies and he's full of LOVE!
Sometimes the camera catches his crazy expressions.  Oh Kellan, we love all of your animation.
My heart swoons for this little Ladies Man.
I feel for the hearts that will break over these two boys.
Happy Valentines Day!
We hope that your home will over flowing with love as our was.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails