Saturday, February 2, 2013

Erector Engineering

If you look in the top of Oliver's closet, you'll see two erector sets that have yet to be put together.  Maybe if he knew they were there, he would want to put them together but we keep forgetting that they are there.  
Then, one day, he discovered them.  Then, he pestered Daddy to help him put one together until he did, because he said he would.

They were also the perfect models for some new found digital SLR camera techniques that I learned.  Yes, I may have a degree in photography but that was a VERY long time ago when all photography was with film.  (Film? Gasp!  I know. Yes, it makes me feel a bit old-er)  I didn't transition knowledge well from film to digital so when a class was offered from a photographer we have used, I jumped on it.  It was Awesome!  She awoke brain cells that had been hibernating WAY too long as well as taught me new techniques and information regarding my digital SLR.  I love the reminder of old knowledge as well as the discovery of new knowledge.
















One Erector set done and done!
One to go.
We may have another Hamilton Engineer on our hands.

Oliver LOVED it!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails