Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Cat Nap

This morning Oliver was up at 4 AM, asking for breakfast. He didn't eat much for dinner and I suspected this might happen. Lucky for me, Keith got up with Oliver and I got to stay in bed. WAHOO!!! By 9:00 AM, Oliver was starting to get grumpy. He jumped up on the couch next to Keith and fell asleep at 9:20, sitting straight up while leaning against Keith. I didn't get a photo of that, but it was quite cute. I was nervous the flash would wake him up.

At 10:30, he was still snoozing on the couch, but Keith had laid him down so that the could get up.

At 11:30, he was still snoozing. I couldn't resist taking pictures. He was just so darn cute. He looks so precious and innocent... which he is, most of the time. We did get him up after this so that he could eat some lunch and we could get to the grocery store. It's football Sunday so we had to get some chili fixins. We also didn't want Oliver to oversleep lunch. He has done that once and woke up grumpier than a bear after hibernation.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails