Sunday, January 24, 2010

Silly Sunday

Last Sunday (Yes, I'm a week behind!) I was headed up stairs and I heard all kinds of hooting and hollering going on. When I peeked in our bedroom, I saw Keith and Oliver on the bed and Oliver was very animated about the exciting Discovery Channel show they were watching. Every little thing got him excited. It was SO cute that without hesitation I ran downstairs to grab the camera and scurried back up the stairs in hopes that the moment hadn't passed. It hadn't and I was able to get a couple of action shots. I also got a video at the end but you will see that Oliver discovered that he was on camera and he turned up the drama with some rolling around. I missed the best parts but I think you'll still get the point. (don't mind the nose pick. He is two, ya know) He's such a fun little guy with a contagious laugh and smile.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails